- ECN and Dealing Desk brokers support
- 4-digits/5-digits support
- Auto adjust symbol names Some brokers have suffixes in currency pair names like EURUSDfx or EURUSDa
Our Copier will convert such symbol names automatically so you do not have to care about that.
- There is no difference if you are using demo or live accounts, you can even copy trades between accounts of different types (demo to live or live to demo).
- It is also possible to copy trades between accounts of different sizes (for example copy from micro account to normal account
- BUY order is copied as SELL
- SELL order is copied as BUY
- SELL Stop order is copied as BUY Limit
- SELL Limit order is copied as BUY Stop
- BUY Stop order is copied as SELL Limit
- BUY Limit order is copied as SELL Stop
- Copying Between accounts of different sizes, the program can adjust lot size automatically based on the difference between accounts. For example if you are copying from 10 000 account to 1 000 account then lot sizes should be divided by 10 to reflect Receiver account size, our software can do such adjustments automatically.
- Lot multiplier. You can easily multiply any incoming lot size by some value, for example copy orders which are 2 times bigger(smaller) than original orders
- Or you can copy trades with fixed lot
- Also you can define custom lot management behavior depending on the "comment" of original order
- You can define max % of Equity which you can lose when the order hits Stop Loss. Copier will adjust the lot size of a new order based on Stop Loss and current Equity level so you will not lose more than X% of Equity on Receiver account per one order.
- Also you can define custom risk management behavior depending on the "comment" of original order
“Current orders” for a visual understanding and tracking your copied trades. Also now it is easy to group your trades by the account name, by the current market price, symbol, stop loss, take profit, lot, time and many other criteria.
“Copying history” allows you to see the quantity and the quality of the previous copied trades. You can see from where the order has come and analyze whether the setups you have managed are working good enough.
There is no need to use the additional sources or watch tutorials. Even the people who are not good at using computers will find Forex Copier 2 easy and understandable.
Now you can see at once which settings you’ve changed with the help of absolutely new part of the menu which is called Summary. Our clients can easily notice the difference between the default changes and the custom ones. It is very useful if you want to check and confirm all the settings you have configured. In addition, it will protect you from an accidental enabling the settings you did not intent to.
It is easier to create the scheme and you can also save it, then create another one and at last load any scheme you need at the moment. In the first version all the setups were lost when you changed the scheme.
|Feature||Forex Copier 1||Forex Copier 2|
|Attractive and intuitive interface||-|
|Grouping features for analysis of copied orders.||-|
|Aggregate view of all settings||-|
|Ability to save/load copying scheme||-|
|Change setting without interrupting copying process||-|
|Custom copying scheme support|
|All other features|
Upgrade to Forex Copier 2
from Forex Copier 1 Multiaccount
from Forex Copier 1 Professional
Level up your trading with a bundle of our flagship products – Forex Copier 2 and Forex Tester 4 - with special discounts:
Combination of products
Price with discount
Forex Copier 2 + Forex Tester
$299 + $299 =